Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Having Fun!

The last couple of months have been a whirlwind of fun!
I've been having a blast creating all sorts of things for clients!
I've gotten to work with:
Sparkle Dazzle Dancewear & Boutique
Hawker & Evans Asphalt
Dance Addiction
Half Bad Hot Rods
CCCP Hockey
Gateway Bank
Higley School
Cortina School
Let'sPlayMusic
JF Media in Australia
Team Chubs zoo walk
Several LDS Super Saturdays
and a host of other fabulous clients also!

I've expanded somewhat and can now do digital printing (100% cotton, light colored shirts) in addition to Fabric Vinyl (on all types of shirts, jerseys, clothing) bling, & vinyl for vehicles/walls/crafts.

Following are some pictures I've taken...








Christmas idea!


Thanks everyone for working with me! Come back for more or something new at anytime!

No comments: