Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FREE FUN!

This FREE FUN Contest is now CLOSED. Thanks to all who entered! What great odds! 55% chance of winning!!! Winners were chosen by using:
http://classtools.net/main_area/template_loader.php/?fruit_machine


Okay fellow Bloggers... it's time for the semi-annual General Conference Re-Cap! (http://www.lds.org/)
To Enter leave a comment and answer these:
1. which phrase is your favorite? (one of these or from any other Apr.09 conference talk)
2. your name or how to contact you

Rules:
1. winners will be chosen (10am is the cut-off) randomly and posted here on April 30th, 2009
if you do not leave contact information in your comment, it will be up to you to check back within 7days and contact me if you've won. Anonymous comments are allowed - but leave your first name & last initial so if you are a winner, you can be identified.
2. SIX winners total... each one will win 1 of the following phrases in vinyl. It may not be the one that is your favorite, after-all, winners are chosen at random. It may be printed in a different color than shown. if you have a preference, post it in your comment.
3. Do we need any more rules... i mean, come on... it is all FREE!! (this means no complaining allowed)
4. I guess there does need to be a #4... TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!


Katie... congrats!



Kaylani... Congrats!



Emily N. ... Congrats!


Deborah... Congrats!

Amber... Congrats!


Julie... Congrats!

13 comments:

Melissa Gardner said...

i love them all.. but my favorite is the one about the future is as bright as- by pres monson.
melissa gardner- 480-695-3748-cell or my email ramelis6@msn.com

*Katie May* said...

one of my favs is 'Joy in the Journey' It reminds me I need to find joy in raising these little rascals! :) I love all the ones you have too and my fav out of those is 'You are never lost when you can see the Temple' I like the future faith one too

Jennifer said...

Oh...this is hard because I love all those quotes...they are all such important things to remember.

I like the way the "You are never lost if you can see the Temple" one turned out. Ecspecially that swirlly thing under it.

Landvatter Family said...

Ok those are all great! I love them all but my favs are "You are never late when you can see the temple" and my other favorite is "The Future is as Bright as your faith." hawlijohnston@hotmail.com

Julie Bingham said...

You are never lost when you can see the temple!
jpstarr@hotmail.com
I hope I win!!!

The Nunes' said...

These are all wonderful Heidi! I really LOVE #1 though!

Jennifer said...

have you checked out www.giveawaytoday.blogspot.com?
my friend told me about...you can have your blog featured on there!

The Porter Family said...

Heidi, what great quotes and how neat to get the most up to date ones! you can't go wrong with any of them--#3 and #4 are stand outs.
good to find your blog--Louisa
theazporters.blogspot.com

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey Heidi, Brian likes Uchtdorf's quote about walking in his way, and I like the "you are never lost when you see the temple". Well, we love them all but the temple one will go great under a picture I have on my wall. Anyway, I hope I win! =)

Brooke and Brian said...

shoot, forgot to leave my information...

bltsunflower@hotmail.com

Kaylani said...

What! I commented on here last week and it never showed up. I even told louisa about it so she came on here! Lame-o. I love the temple one and President Monson's first one. But i do love them all.
Makeupbykaylani(at)hotmail(dot)com

Amber Dee said...

"It is always the right time to walk in His way." I love it! They are all great!

RyDeb.White said...

This is such a fun idea for a giveaway! I love the first one, but also the one about the Temple.

rydeb.white@gmail.com